- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ Processor
- Windows 8 or other operating systems available
- Get more from Windows 8 using intuitive gestures. Swipe and tap on the 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD flush display.
All-new design. All new ENVY.
- It’s completely redesigned using breakthrough techniques to be lighter, thinner, and more advanced than ever.
See, hear, and feel the difference
- With Beats Audio™, four speakers, and a dual subwoofer, it’s our most advanced audio ever.
Exclusive HP Innovations.
The intuitive ease of touch
- Use multi-touch gestures to work and play more naturally, making the most of Windows 8.
Live life in full high-definition
- More engaging movies. More immersive games. More meaningful chats. See everything more clearly in Full HD.
- Get more done and have more fun with the new fast and fluid Windows 8.
- Meet the lightning-fast hard drive that can keep up with your every demand. Quick and efficient, HP Solid-State Drives help you sail through your to-do list without stops or stalls.
- Get more done wherever you go with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access, plus cloud integration.
- Enjoy your favorite Microsoft games right out of the box, including Mahjong, Solitaire, Fresh Paint, and Taptiles.
- With its metal construction, the HP ENVY 15 TouchSmart Notebook is engineered to be elegantly simple.
Advanced design. Through and through.
- Make a statement with a design that’s both stylish and powerful. With the HP ENVY series, you don’t have to compromise.
Sleek metal. Soft finish.
- Carry a compact, comfortable design that looks as good at the bistro as it does in the boardroom.
- With Beats Audio™, four speakers, and a dual drive subwoofer, it’s our most advanced audio ever.
- With two microphones and advanced noise reduction software, web chats are crystal clear.
Incredible graphics. Game on.
- Immerse yourself in ultra realistic games thanks to NVIDIA discrete graphics and 2GB of video memory.
Your favorite media at your fingertips
- Sync, share, play, and enjoy photos, music, and videos across multiple devices with HP Connected apps.[14, 15] (No streaming)
- Edit photos with Adobe Photoshop® Elements. Make great movies with Adobe Premiere® Elements. Unleash your creativity right out of the box.
You're in the director's chair
- LCreate picture-perfect portraits and pro-quality videos with Cyberlink’s Power Director, Photo Director, Youcam, and Power DVD software.
Run the numbers. Type away.
- Pay bills and balance budgets easily with a numeric keypad that’s an extension of the standard keyboard.
Backlit keyboard. Another bright idea.
- Keep working or playing even in dimly lit rooms or on red eye flights. It’s a full-size keyboard that doesn’t compromise comfort.
- With HP ENVY 15 battery life, you can work or play without worrying about recharging.
- Charge devices through HP USB Boost while your notebook is on, off, sleep, or hibernating. It helps keep you powered up whenever you need to be.
Your fingerprint is your password
- Easily access your online accounts with a simple swipe of your finger, and keep your identity to yourself. HP SimplePass remembers your passwords, so you get to the good stuff faster.
Automatic air conditioning for your notebook. Cool
- Life heats up. That’s why there’s HP CoolSense technology, which automatically adjusts your notebook’s temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable.
- HP ProtectSmart helps protect your data from accidental bumps and bruises. Its senses motion and stops your hard drive to help protect your entire digital life.
- Type comfortably without compromising size. It’s a keyboard that feels as good as it looks.
Ready for anything. Ready when you are.
- With a fast resume from even the deepest sleep, your notebook gets going in seconds thanks to Intel® Rapid Start Technology.
Super responsive. Super smart.
- Boot up quickly and know you’re only seconds away from the music, videos, photos, or documents you need.
Added protection. Total trust.
- Get an added layer of online protection from Intel®, so you can surf and shop with complete confidence.
- Each time you come back to your notebook, information is up to date. It’s the notebook that stays a step ahead, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Accidental PC damage? No problem.
Accidents and theft happen
- PC theft or accidental damage? No problem.
Take the guesswork out of using your PC.
- Get unlimited, customized help and step-by-step do-it-yourself instructional support for HP PCs.
Take the guesswork out of using your PC.
- Get customized help and step-by-step do-it-yourself instructional support for HP PCs.
-  Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included.
-  High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
-  Requires a 2nd gen Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid State Drive (SSD) or mSATA cache module + HDD. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
-  Testing conducted by HP consisting of full battery discharge while running a series of productivity scripts against the following applications (which may or may not be included with your particular product): Adobe® AcrobatReader 7.0, Adobe® Illustrator® CS2, Adobe® Photoshop® CS2, Apple® Quicktime 7.1, Intervideo® WinDVD® 8, Macromedia® Flash 8, Microsoft® Office® 2003 Pro, Microsoft® Project 2003, and Winzip® 10.0. Prior to testing, the system was fully charged and set to display brightness of 60 nits, auto dim disabled, wireless off, suspend and hibernate disabled and all other programs, utilities, and services not essential to running the computer system or battery life test. Battery life will vary depending on numerous factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
-  Intel® Smart Response Technology: requires a compatible Intel® processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software and a properly configured HDD + solid state cache. The solid state cache is designed to accelerate the system response experience and not utilized as additional storage capacity. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology- enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd gen Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, and software, and participating website. HP is not responsible for lose or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages.
-  Internet service required and not included.
-  Requires an Intel Core processor. Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  24 x 7 support available only in North America. Rest of world is supported during normal business hours. Sold separately.